Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Grin!

Here's why FraidyKat is grinning:
That's my first grade for Defence Lab.
It's the easy one, just the very basic stuff we all learned in the last three months.
Before the Chaos Agents arrived FraidyKat studied Kung Fu and reached Purple Sash (that's the sixth grade - three more would have got me to Black), so technically I guess I shouldn't be too chuffed yet, I've got a long way to go to equal that standard, but it's always good to learn something new.


When in doubt, learn something new or do something that scares you. Every day.
Live life like the adventure it is - enjoy it because no one ever gets out alive!



What is it with the weather right now?
A very British question, I must say, but apt.
For the last couple of days it's been brilliant sunshine one minute and lashing down with rain the next. I have the distinct impression that a run tonight will inevitably lead to a soaking.
I have nothing against showers, I would rather be FraidyKat than SmellyKat, but for preference hot beats cold. Dear partner accuses me of liking the shower scolding hot and complains that it's always too hot when he climbs in (wuss), personally I don't see the problem.
I'm just testing the speed of running like a scolded Kat!


So, the reservoirs are full, the water table is high and the rivers are running well. Poseidon is laughing at the metoffice and toying with environmentalists and their predictions of watery disaster.
The old Gods are rising once again. They have tolerated the power hungry monotheistic beliefs while they have slumbered but now they begin to awaken once more and they are letting their presence be felt.
Sharpen those sickles and polish the sacrificial altars, if they decide to wake up fully we'll be in trouble if we're unprepared.
Watch out for vengeful lightening and avoiding wearing metal armour!


FraidyKat Runs - for Adventure

No comments:

Post a Comment