Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tough Love

It's time to get tough.
To make sure I keep to my fitness goals and not only put my running shoes on but get them dirty too I need something to aim for.

Today I discovered an event called Tough Mudder. It looks it could be a really dirty, exhausting, painful and generally evil.

I have already begun trying to get a team of people together to do it.

Hehe, sharing is good but I think in this case it's also sadistic

So now I have until October to get my team together, trained and ready for 12 miles of obstacles, mud, blood, sweat and tears.


I have no idea how I am going to manage it, but as with all things it must begin with a commitment.
Therefore FraidyKat commits to run in the 2014 London South ToughMudder.
Step 1) Stop panicking
Step 2) Recruit idiots, erm scratch that, recruit brave individuals to join the team
Step 3) Figure out a training plan to get from zero to hero in 30 weeks
Step 4) Get enough money out of team mates to pay the entry fee and make it official

I think that's enough actions for now. The important thing is that I have chosen to do something, inaction is not an option, no one ever got fit by just wishing it.


Following a night of Defence Lab  find myself not so beset by nano-gremlins as expected, either they grow weaker or my immunity to them grows, but I need them to fight the zombie hoard. I must therefore go on the hunt for gremlins, the bait is sweat and heavy breath, ou de trainers is also irresistible to them. All I need to do is get in my sports wear and prepare the bait for this all important hunt.


FraidyKat Runs - for mud
Fast day

No comments:

Post a Comment