Search This Blog

Monday 16 June 2014

Spine lost - Reward if found

You know you're in for an interesting evening when the first thing you have to do on walking in to the training hall is help lay out the mats.
That means ground work. *grin*
But ground work means multiple padded attackers going for your head while you are rolling around on the mats trying to keep your hands over your head and avoid a black eye. Most of the time you're on your knees or your back and all of the time you're on the move.
Most people were complaining about their knees hurting, not an issue here, but perhaps you could keep your eyes open and let me know if you see my lower back.
Seriously, my lower back muscles went MIA at some point.
I am really worried that they will come back tomorrow with a suitcase full of immigrant nano-gremlins after a booze cruise to Painland.
As a glutton for punishment I have just committed to doing Defence Lab twice (or more) a week. I am hoping it will help to boost my strength. Thanks to training so far my press ups are getting better and plank position is getting easier. I am still struggling with sit ups but that's my boozy back again.
 
While you were sleeping...
What really happens while you lie there in blissful unconsciousness? Do toys really come to life? Do your pets bring out the beers and stage poker games? It would certainly explain why they sleep all day and why they can be soo miserable at times. Well, if your cat lost 2 bags of catnip to nextdoor's moggy you'd expect them to be miffed, even more so if they've just lost territory. All that hissing and spitting on the fence is just for show, the cat who can pull out a royal flush rules the street. The one who tries to deal off the bottom of the deck is easy to spot - that's the manx cat.
 
FraidyKat Runs - for a new back

No comments:

Post a Comment