Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Neglect and Gut ache

Is there a conspiracy going on?
I am currently waiting on the lumbering leviathan that is the NHS to provide me with a miraculous cure for the demonic marbles in my gallbladder. This means nothing fatty must pass my lips and no big meals or it's off to pain central.
This is a seriously wossit it the backside but not dire when, if sensible, I'm okay.

What I don't understand is how, while I'm going through this, another family member has just had to have a biopsy for trouble eating and yet another family member has just been admitted to hospital and is awaiting bowel surgery.
The real mystery here is that it can't be blamed on us sharing a dodgy family gene because we are all the "in laws", there's no genetic link.
Of course the Cock-up fairies do travel in packs of three but I think they're being particularly vindictive in this case



Sleep is a rare commodity , one which I have recently been denied much more than a starvation ration (I'll spare you the sob story). The last week seems to have gone by in a blur and I realise now that I have neglected to communicate with the universe while trying to dance on the catastrophe curve that is life.


Thanks to my dearest partner and a conversation over the preparation of a possibly hallucinogenic dinner, I must now ask the question: If a Smurf stays out in the sun too long what colour would they turn?
I'm not sure exactly how it came about but we were wondering about Mexican Smurfs making salsa whilst sitting outside wearing their sombreros.
That and wondering how they keep their whites so bright - I want their secret.



FraidyKat Runs - Away from Cock-up Fairies

No comments:

Post a Comment