Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Roar!

Roar!
That's all I'm hearing from the hyperactive dragon obsessed toddler in my home. Dragons on the brain, they're everywhere, even in my dreams. No where is safe.
I pity the animals in fields around us, at any minute a dragon could swoop down and take them back to the nest!

Ahem, tuning back in to Sanity FM...
I am still not feeling great but I am determined not to mope around feeling sorry for myself.
Yesterday, despite feeling sick after dinner, I dragged myself to DefenceLab (high intensity martial arts training - read circuit training meets self defence). The warm up nearly killed me but it felt good to be moving and having to concentrate on not getting hit made me forget the nausea.

I used the same logic today when skipping to week 3 of the master training plan and doing 3 minutes running to 1 minute walking x 6. It was a hard and tiring run, I felt like I wanted to be sick afterwards but instead I had to cook the family dinner - such is life.
It felt good though, following the plan and getting back on track.
And I got to see the calves, only just separated from their mothers, still so young. I'm not sure if they're going to be veal or dairy providers but they are lovely young things to watch grazing while I thump and wheeze on by their field.


Those dragons need to be taught a lesson. It's not rustlers in search of cheap meat that keep stealing sheep and cows. It's the dragons taking them for their young. Why can't they just go to the supermarket like everyone else? Although that said, where to dragons keep their money? You don't see them carrying handbags and I don't think wings come with pockets. Hmm...


FraidyKat Runs - away from Dragons

No comments:

Post a Comment