Search This Blog

Monday 21 April 2014

Miraculous Monday

Incredible.
It's the Easter Bank Holiday Monday, I am at the seaside and it's NOT raining. I even have proof...
See from the photo, it's a little overcast but not a drop of rain.

- who says the British are obsessed with the weather? -
 
Who ever they are I think they're right.


Of course, it would have been more of a joy without the bugs.
As grotty as I feel however, I must give note to the propensity of such bugs to mutate in the prensence of the XY chromosome from a mere annoyance of snot and throat gravel to full blown near fatal man flu.
Poor darling partner was therefore near death on Saturday and retired to bed during the early afternoon with two duvets and a mug of Lemsip.
I am happy to say he recovered, at least enough to be allowed out of duvet intensive care, to valiantly return to the land of the living and resume family activities without any fuss (at least no more than the average ill XY - and all XXs should know what I mean by that!)

Needless to say, once again no exercise occurred beyond the compulsory holiday walking.
And, it being Easter, I relaxed my no chocolate rule to join in the egg-stravaganza. I discovered that while I can tolerate chocolate enough for only minor discomfort after eating it, Creme Eggs are a definite no no :-(


Following earlier conversations we have both agreed that the best type of house for zombie proof accommodation is probably the traditional castle - thick walls, small windows and few doors.
But if you look again at the photo of my pleasant seaside view, you will see a fort perched out in the Solent. A wonderfully defensible location, assuming zombies don't swim, although I suspect you would soon get sick of living of fish and seagulls.
Hmm, if fish nibble zombies do you get zombie fish? Does it cross to other species?

FraidyKat Runs - from ManFlu

 

No comments:

Post a Comment