Search This Blog

Saturday 12 April 2014

Proton!

I didn't want to post anything until I had something positive to say, so here it is :
PROTON!

Unfortunately that's about it, everything else is distinctly electron in my life - good for electricity but not for stability.
Diet and exercise currently out of the high rise window and heading rapidly for the hard pavement below.
Firstly, I have been feeling nausous non-stop for several weeks and it's not even thinking about going or improving. Then I get told that I could be anaemic too.
Oh supreme being of choice give me strength!

The second week of my training plan has therefore been replaced with moping around and feeling sorry for myself.
I think a week of that is about all I can afford. I have weight loss goals to attain and running distances to make.
At the very least I shall have to run...

This is the long haul, everyone gets ill sometimes, everyone gets to choose whether to give up or get on with it. From this point on I shall choose to be in the latter group.

You can either be like an Eagle soaring high and seeing every detail in your life or you can sit at the bird table and eat fat like a Tit.


FraidyKat Runs - for protons
 

No comments:

Post a Comment