Search This Blog

Sunday 9 February 2014

Referred Insomnia

Referred Insomnia: The mechanism by which one is denied their well deserved and badly needed sleep by another wide awake person.

Referred Insomnia by Commitee: A more severe version of the above caused by members of the household conspiring to be awake at different times.

Caution:  Both of the above may cause severe confusion, chaos and burnt dinners.

Exercise yesterday was a longish walk in town that was surprisingly easy.
And excessive personal celebration was indulged in when I was able to touch my toes again for the first time in nearly a year.
Many months of willful masochism are to come before I am again able to touch my head to my knees!
Apparently I am good at wishing pain on myself or why would I be working on my marathon training plan again?

A new foe is whispering its evil plans on the wind, a formless disquiet spreading doubt and anguish. I do not believe this is of Goblin design - perhaps they can be tricked into combating each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment